Imotion Retail SL (the “Owner”) provides users (the “User” or “Users”) of this website (the “Website”) the following information.
Users are informed in accordance with the provisions of article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “RGPD”) is repealed.
The products and services offered by the Holder are aimed at people over 18 years of age. In the exceptional case that a service is offered specifically aimed at minors of that age, the Holder will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the processing of personal data.
Legality of the treatment
- Legal basis: RGPD: 6.1 a) the interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes; 6.1 b) The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at his request of pre-contractual measures.
- Purpose of the treatment: Administrative management of the requests that are made through the web page, the follow-up and referral to the partners or possible interested parties of activities, news, courses, programs or any of the services and products offered that are related to the institutional activity that the Holder develops.
- Collective: Natural persons, including representatives of legal persons.
- Data Categories: Identifying data
- Recipients category: Data communications are not foreseen.
- International Transfers: No international data transfers are foreseen.
- Deletion period: They will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship.
- Responsible entity: The Holder
- Data protection officer: NORSECURITY SL www.norsecurity.com
Commercial information or advertising
The Owner informs you that Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services, prohibits the sending of advertising or promotional communications through any means of electronic communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients except when it exists. a prior contractual relationship and provided that the sender legally obtained the recipient’s contact details and used them for commercial shipments related to products or services of your company similar to those initially contracted.
However, even if you have checked the acceptance box or there is a prior contractual relationship, you may, at any time, revoke your consent to send commercial communications in accordance with the exercise of rights detailed in this policy.
The Holder undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data. and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with current regulations on the matter.
The Holder undertakes to keep the maximum confidentiality and secrecy regarding personal information.
The Owner does not transfer their data to third parties, except as required by law.
The Holder will be responsible for ensuring that his staff, collaborators, managers and in general, all persons who have access to confidential information and personal data respect the confidentiality of the information, as well as the obligations relating to the processing of data of a nature. staff set by current legislation. Therefore, the Holder will make as many warnings and will sign as many documents as necessary, with said persons, in order to ensure compliance with such obligations.
Access to personal data will be that which is absolutely essential for the provision of the obligations provided for in the contract. Therefore, the Holder will make as many warnings and will sign as many documents as necessary, with said persons, in order to ensure compliance with such obligations.
Rights exercise procedure
As a User of our Website, of the products or services of the Owner, you understand that the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with current regulations, or you want to exercise any of the rights recognized by the legislation (access, rectification, deletion (right to oblivion), limitation of treatment, portability, opposition and right not to be the subject of individualized decisions), you can contact us by email by going to:
To exercise your rights, you must accompany the application, your NIF or an equivalent document (NIE or Passport) that allows you to prove your identity. The exercise of these rights is free.
However, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)
The Holder has a service for contracting his programs via online that allows the user / client to buy from his personal computer.